The Panasonic Lumix G9 review Aims to reach a new Audience.
The new announcement of this new model making the mirrorless Camera perfectly capable of handling the advance video settings and yet still delivering still photo features such as High Burst speed, improved Stabilization along with High resolution.
So far a personal note and my honest review on this Panasonic G9 Lumix. The image quality is very good indeed and certainly the best Camera performance I have seen so far, making this camera one of the best among the best cameras to buy in 2018.
This Year will definitely make a great year for the Panasonic mirrorless camera Lumix G9
by making this type camera with a powerful lens that can capture beautiful landscapes and
it only gets better from here. That means better family and friend beach scenes, hiking trips,
to wildlife watching. You will get a life true color exposure along with a high resolution image.
Lets take a look at the main features this Camera brings to the table
- One of the most outstanding feature is the stabilization with is the latest dubbed Dual I.S 2.
- Latest use of Panasonic Depth from Defocus technology
- Big upgrade in the Electronic View Finder and Monitors
- Incredible recording of 4K up to 60fps while in Full HD, with also offering an Excellent Sllow Motion Footage.
- The Panasonic G9 offers the Latest 6K photo mode as well as 4K photo mode.
- The camera Wifi Capabilities let you remotely Control the camera or transfer images to a mobile device.
Advantages of doing the Panasonic Lumix G9 review over its predecessors
- More detail: Offers more mega pixels (20.2 vs 15.8MP) with a 13% higher linear resolution.
- High quality composites: Can combine several shots after pixel-shifting its sensor.
- Better video: Provides higher movie framerates (4K/60p vs 4K/30p).
- More detailed viewfinder: Has a higher resolution electronic viewfinder (3680k vs 2360k dots).
- Easier setting verification: Has a LCD display on top to control shooting parameters.
- Faster shutter: Has a higher mechanical shutter speed (8000/sec vs 4000/sec) to freeze action.
- Faster burst: Shoots at higher frequency (20 vs 9 flaps/sec) to capture the decisive moment.
- Longer lasting: Can take more shots (400 versus 330) on a single battery charge.
This is a upcoming camera that once it hits the market it will be $1699. this is a camera that when shooting landscapes the high-resolution may produce a way better results. this make the Panasonic Lumix G9 review very promising to the Panasonic fans.
Please check the Latest Prices in Amazon and always compare with other sites
Detail Technical Review and opinion:
Thank You for taking time to read through this review